Translate

Look! I'ts Me!!

Look! I'ts Me!!
Monday 5 May 2014

More Food Monday

Fire_Cat Here!!

         Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I haven't been able to come up with any ideas! Until now that is... 

         I was looking through my list of Minecraft worlds and I came across a fairly new world by the name of "Just Desserts."  No, it is nothing evil. Ready to find out what it is? Keep Reading.













 Nope, not it. Keep scrolling.



























Alright! Here it is...

 Yep. You guessed it. Desserts as in the food.


Here are a few of my creations:

First of all, the Strawberry Shortcake. Just in case you didn't know that the picture a few lines above this one is the Strawberry Shortcake, here is the picture again:
 
Next up, the Cookies and Milk. (Yes the chocolate chips on the cookies are flower pots.)

 (I used quartz for the milk if you were wondering.)


Last but not least, the Ice Cream Cone. (With sprinkles!!)

I built the cone and the scoops with MCEdit and put on the sprinkles one by one by hand.


Now, before I end this post, I am going to show you how to make a food creation. This weeks creation is... (Imaginary Drumroll)



A Lollipop!

Let's get started.



First, build a large quarts pillar. (About 12-14 blocks tall.)


Next, put a ring of any color of stained glass around the stick. This will be the start of your candy ball at the top.

After that, add another ring right above the first that is slightly wider than the other one.



Next, I added another ring that was one block bigger than the last.


Now add a layer that is the same size as the one below it. I used orange for this layer. After that, add a new layer that is one block smaller than the last layer. Keep doing this until it looks like a ball.
 (Please ignore the photo bombing ice cream cone.)


Viola! Done!


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you all next time,
Signing off.

0 comments: