Translate

Look! I'ts Me!!

Look! I'ts Me!!
Saturday 17 May 2014
Fire_Cat Here!

And welcome back to another post! Today's post is just something small. I'm going to show you some of my favorite Mini game Servers to play on!

_______________________________________________________
Server Name: Overcast Network
IP Address: us.oc.tc
 (Or for Europe players: eu.oc.tc)
 
First up on the list, is the Overcast Network. The Overcast Network is a fun server that has amazing staff. I like how they have a /report command so that you can report hackers. You even get your own stat web page that the server creates once you join. On your stat page you can see your kills and deaths, and even friend your favorite players. The stat page is located at: oc.tc/YourMinecraftUsernameHere 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________

Server Name: Mineplex 
IP Address: us.Mineplex.com  
(or for Europe Players: eu.Mineplex.com) 

Mineplex is a pretty great server, aside from the hackers. Unlike Overcast Network, there is no report command. The server will kick you if it suspects hacking. Sometimes I get sent back to the lobby when I lag because  it thinks I'm hacking. They are also trying to make it more kid-friendly by automatically blurring out swears.  Otherwise, Mineplex has some pretty good games such as:
-Block Hunt
-Survival Games
-Super Smash Mobs 
-Many more

 _______________________________________________________


Server Name: Play Mindcrack
IP Address: us.PlayMindcrack.com
(Or for Europe Players: eu.PlayMindcrack.com)

Play Mindcrack Is a fun server that isn't as bustling and busy as Mineplex. It is well made, and I barely see any hackers. There are a few fun games, but not too many. I don't play on it as often as the other servers, but I still like it and it is very well done.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There you go! My 3 favorite servers to play on. If you were wondering, Overcast Network is my #1 favorite, Mineplex is my second, and Play Mindcrack is my 3rd. Give me your thoughts on your favorite servers. Hope you enjoyed!

Signing Off.

1 comments:

Tamara H said...

Cool! I have wondered what you like to play on. Good post!