Translate

Look! I'ts Me!!

Look! I'ts Me!!
Monday 19 May 2014

More Food "Monday" # 3 - Pancakes

Fire_Cat Here!

And welcome back to More Food Monday. (Wellllll, Tuesday.)
On today's menu are...



Pancakes!!
  Let's get started!

First step, put together a plate. I used quartz this time. Click Here to see how to make a plate. This was on my last post.

When you build your plate, I recommend placing quarts blocks into the ground. Don't follow the instructions for the plate on the Gelatin post exactly.

 
Great! Now we can get started on the pancakes. First, make a 6x6 square of Oak Wood Slabs.
 Now, take off the corners to make it more round.
 (This is not a hole in the plate.)

Ok, now make another pancake on top of that, but don't line it up perfectly so it looks like there are two pancakes on top of each other.
 Ok, now we can get to the fun part. The toppings! Start with a big blob of carpet-tile syrup.
 The only downside is that you can not put syrup on the pancake below.

Awesome!! Now, let's add a pad of butter. punch out one of the carpet blocks, remove the slabs from underneath it and replace it with a wool block. (Not a carpet.) 

 Now, add a gold pressure plate to be the butter.
 Viola! Done! It looks awesome!!! I can't stop taking pictures of it!!!

Once again, thanks for reading! Feedback is appreciated! If you leave an idea and I like it and use it, you'll minecraft username will get a shout out!!

I hope you enjoyed!

Signing Off.

1 comments:

Tamara H said...

So cool! This makes me want to make pancakes!